Joining Friends of the Hocken Collections means that you can:
- Keep up to date on all things Hocken via the quarterly FOHC newsletter Flotsam & Jetsam (F&J)
- Participate in regular FOHC talks on topics relating to the Hocken Collections
- Receive invitations to Hocken Library exhibitions and talks
- Join our annual event in September to celebrate the special occasion of Dr Hocken’s signing of the Deed of Trust, presenting his library to the people of New Zealand.
- Enable FOHC projects and initiatives such as the FOHC Award.
Life member (Individual)
Life members (Couple)
$30 per year
$35 per year
$300 one-off payment
$350 one-off payment
$10 per year
Annual memberships run from 1 July-30 June. We send out a reminder each year in July about renewing your membership.
New and renewing members can pay for their membership via online banking:
Account: Friends of the Hocken Collections
Account number: 03 0903 0393175 00
Particulars: Membership type
Reference: Your name
If you have any queries and/or need a receipt please email [email protected]
If you wish to make a donation towards Friends activities, you can do this at any time via online banking. Please reference this as a donation and include your name.